WELCOME BACK TO OUR HISTORIC THEATRE!
Keeping our patrons, artists, and staff safe.
Please scroll down to read all of our requirements.
Current COVID-19 Safety Requirements:
- Guests 5 years and older must present proof of vaccination and identification at the time of entry into theatre. Fully vaccinated means the performance date must be at least 14 days after a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine or 14 days after the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine.
- OR guests may provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the performance start time, or a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 6 hours of the performance start time. At home tests will not be accepted.
- Masks will be required at all times at the venue, except when eating and drinking.
- Any attendee that does not follow protocols, will not be permitted entry, or will be asked to leave the theatre.
- Ticket holders who enter the building agree that attending a live performance could expose them to a risk of COVID-19 exposure. All ticket holders voluntarily assume all risk.
- For questions regarding event policies, please contact us at 312-341-2300 or [email protected].
How to show proof of vaccination or negative test:
Bindle safeguards COVID-19 vaccination records, keeping personal health and identity data strictly private and anonymous.
- Download the “My Bindle” app for faster entry to entertainment venues across Chicago! Download “My Bindle” from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Click here for step by step instructions.
- If you already have Bindle, search for the Auditorium Theatre and click Create Entry Pass.
PAPER OR PHOTO PROOF
- If you’re unable to use Bindle, you must present a photo ID with one (1) of the following:
- Vaccination card
- Photo of your vaccination card
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the performance start time, or a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 6 hours of the performance start time
Last updated 4/5/22