Auditorium Theatre Student Rush Tickets — $15-$20!
For Auditorium Theatre 2021-22 Season performances, $15-$20 tickets are available day of show beginning at noon or when the box office opens.
Students are also able to purchase their student rush tickets ONLINE when you sign up for Student Rush emails – to sign up FILL OUT THIS FORM.
Upcoming 2021-22 Student Rush Offers:
- An Evening with Renée Elise Goldsberry (April 9) – $15
Things to Know:
- Pick-up tickets in person at the Auditorium Box Office at 50 E Ida B Wells Dr to show your valid student ID.
- Limit of 2 tickets per valid student ID.
- Students purchasing tickets online must pick up tickets from Will Call; no exceptions!
- Tickets will be available for pick up one hour prior to performance start time.
- Remember to bring your college picture ID! Discounted tickets will be cancelled and full price will be charged if a valid student picture ID is not presented.
- Online ticket sales end 90 minutes prior to showtime, but seats will be available for purchase at the door.
*Please note: GOLDRUSH tickets are usually not available until the week of the performance. Student Rush tickets are sold at the discretion of the presenter. Policies and prices may differ from show to show.
Student Savings Club — Save up to 75% with a group of 10+
Student groups can save up to 75% on tickets on select performance dates. A student group can be a school classroom, dance class, or an after school program that serves students from kindergarten to college. Tickets are limited, so book today!
Know Before You Book: Savings Club groups will not be assigned seat locations until it gets closer to the performance date. Seats are usually assigned the week of the show and sometimes as late as the day before the show. All of our seats offer fantastic sightlines, and your seats will most likely be located in one of our balconies (they will not be obstructed or limited view seats). Your seats will be assigned on a first paid, first seated basis. We will contact you with the locations when they are assigned. Your tickets will be left at will call under one name.