Gift Recognition Societies
Your cumulative annual giving the Auditorium qualifies toward your place in one of our Gift Recognition Societies. Eligible contributions include gift to the endowment, a capital campaign, special events, and sponsorships, as well as donations to the Auditorium Theatre’s areas of support.
The Sullivan Society welcomes those generous donors who are committed to the Auditorium Theatre mission and provide annual support totaling $125 or more, including employer matching gifts. To show our appreciation, you receive:
- Name recognition in Auditorium performance programs for 12 months
- Invitations to attend special events that bring you closer to the artists and art we present on our stage
- Invitations to Fireside Chats, the annual Donor & Subscriber party, and more!
The Adler Society welcomes those generous donors who are committed to the Auditorium Theatre mission and provide annual support totaling $1,000 or more, including employer matching gifts. To show our appreciation, you receive:
- Concierge ticketing services, including premium seats and priority ticketing
- Invitation to join the Auditorium on exclusive donor trips
- Access to the Adler Room donor lounge, which offers complimentary beverages, private restrooms, and courtesy coat check
- Eligibility to order premium seats with priority ticketing
- All Sullivan Society benefits
Membership in our Affinity Circles allow you to direct your support toward your favorite Auditorium productions and programming while enjoying exclusive benefits.
Friends of Too Hot
Friends of Too Hot provides essential support for the production of Too Hot to Handel to continue to bring people together from many different backgrounds to experience the exuberant, jazz-gospel version of Handel’s Messiah. With a gift of $1,000 or more, your membership benefits include:
- Two prime tickets to Too Hot to Handel, December 3 at 7:30pm or December 4 at 3:00pm
- Reservation for two at the elegant Friends of Too Hot Dinner on November 29
- An exclusive opening night post-performance champagne toast
- Membership to the Adler Society
Dance Partners are an influential community that help shape and support the Auditorium’s thrilling and ambitious programming, while attending events with the artists performing on our stage. With a gift of $1,500 or more, your membership benefits include:
- Invitations to special VIP Dance Partner events with the artists
- Opportunities to meet dancers and choreographers
- Invitations to special curated “dance focused” trips
- A chance to form a community of dance lovers
- Membership to the Adler Society
Other Opportunities to Join
The Auditorium Theatre Auxiliary Board is a group of young professionals invested in the mission, preservation, and success of the Auditorium Theatre. Auxiliary Board members serve as informed ambassadors of the theatre and are community figures in promoting the programs and initiatives of the Auxiliary Board, including annual fundraising, outreach efforts, preservation work, and young professional events.
The Echo Society recognizes those caring individuals who have graciously informed us they’ve decided to remember the Auditorium Theatre in their wills or estate plans. Participating in the Echo Society makes an everlasting difference and allows you to make a substantial gift without weakening your day-to-day resources or assets.